I have created an agency account however, I'm having issues.
1) Can I create jobs to hire people for contracts I get via my agency? It seems I have to create a 'hiring' account.
2) Can I create activity codes for the freelancers on my agency roster so that I know which projects they are logging time for? If so, how?
3) Are there videos or blogs on how the 'agency' system on Upwork works? I need to understand so I can easily explain to my clients.
Thanks in advance
To answer each of your questions:
1) If you wish to post jobs in the platform, you will have to create a client profile. Here's a help article that explains how you can do so.
2) You will not necessarily be able to create activity codes for the freelancers on your agency, but you should be able to see which freelancer is working on each individual contract by going to My Jobs > All Contracts, from your agency profile. You will also be able to view the Work Diaries and reports for hours logged by agency freelancers working on agency contracts.
3) You can find very valuable information here to help you get started.
I hope this information helps and don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else.