🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Add Google Ads Certifications
Page options
46e9136d
Community Member

Add Google Ads Certifications

Hello,

There are 5-6 agency team members in my agency and they are all Google ads and analytics certified. How should I submit for the certificate verification and you add them to respective profiles?

Regards,

Manish

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your question! Each team member will need to send that email from their registered email address.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Manish,

Each of your team members will need to add their own certificate to their own profile. You can share this guide with your team members on how they can complete this process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Google Ads certification in particular requires an email to be sent on **Edited for Community Guidelines** Do each our team members have to send an email from their respective email addesses or I, being the agency owner can email on team member's behalf from my registered email address?

Please confirm and we will do the required.

Regards,

Manish

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your question! Each team member will need to send that email from their registered email address.

~Andrea
Upwork
f0d7902a
Community Member

I have certificate from google **Edited for Community Guidelines** i submitted but still in pending can you please tell me how much time it will take

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this pagePlease consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths