🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Add member to Agency profile
Page options
9b571b5e
Community Member

Add member to Agency profile

When trying to add a member to my agency profile, it shows the error below.

We were unable to send invitations to such users:

- User has active assignments or offers

Please help to resolve this.

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
AndreaG

Hi Harsh,

Could you please confirm with the freelancer if they have any active contracts, offers, proposals, or pending funds to withdraw? This would prevent them from being able to join an Agency as an Exclusive member. You could also try and invite them as a Non-Exclusive Agency Member.

~Andrea
Upwork
9b571b5e
Community Member

Yes, the freelance has active contracts, and due to the nature of the continuous work, even he can't end. Also, if I add as a Non-Exclusive Agency Member, will it be beneficial for the agency to show the total earning and Job success rate?

Hi Harsh,

If the freelancer joins as a Non-Exclusive member they keep an independent profile with their own stats. This profile is not part of the Agency.

~Andrea
Upwork
9b571b5e
Community Member

Agency's stats will show as the previous one, or will the freelancer's stats be included and combined?

Hi Harsh,

Thank you for your message. Agency stats will only include the contracts under the agency and not the ones completed under the freelancer's independent profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
9b571b5e
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

I have seen many freelancers whose individual JSS and Earnings are "None," but due to joining any Agency, they are showing agencies combine JSS and Earnings.

Hi Harsh,

Could you please provide a link to these freelancer profiles so we can look into it?

~ AJ
Upwork
9b571b5e
Community Member

Hello AJ,

Let's leave that discussion and stick to my main question.

How can I resolve the error that is showing while inviting any freelancers who have active contracts? At the same time, If I'm inviting them, it must be beneficial from the Agency's point of view.

Thanks!

Hi Harsh,

That would have to be resolved by the freelancer. If you're inviting them as an exclusive agency member, they would really have to withdraw their proposals and end any active contracts because it would contradict the status of being an "exclusive" agency member if they have active contracts as an independent freelancer.

Alternatively, you can invite them as non-exclusive agency members so they don't have to end their active contracts.

You can check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths