🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Adding More Connects Purchasable Bundles ...
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Adding More Connects Purchasable Bundles for Agencies!

Some agencies with larger teams often use up their pool of Connects and have to purchase bundles more frequently. So, to improve the experience of agencies and their teams, we're adding two additional bundles of Connects that agencies can purchase:

• 150 Connects for $22.50
  • 300 Connects for $45

Maximum and rollover limits, as well as the price per 1 Connect, will remain the same.

Accordingly, if purchasing one of these packages would cause an agency to go over the current maximum of 400 Connects, you will not be able to complete the package purchase at the time. 

View more information in our Help article. Now, go build relationships and grab those opportunities!

~ Valeria
Upwork
101 REPLIES 101
ehsanul_hoq
Community Member

Thank you Valeria for the valuable information.

Hello 

Hi ,how u doin'

moshiour96
Community Member

Its really helpful information

appreciate it

architectmamun
Community Member

Thanks

a52dd3ec
Community Member

Great Offer Thank you so much.

coder-worker
Community Member

Thanks, Great offer

rriahnlhyn
Community Member

Thanks for this! Hopefully, you can also incorporate discount rates with connects plus special holiday discounts.

aliansoftwarellc
Community Member

There's a field for discount coupon but I never found any coupon for the same. 🙂

Does anyone know how to get coupons for getting discount on connect purchase?

Hi Mehul,

Thanks for your interest. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Ok so If I am not wrong, upwork implemented that coupon code entry field much earlier. We can see that field since a long time. It would be great if upwork would have launched coupon code field once upwork starts planning to distribute coupons. 

Otherwise it looks like mirage in the desert. It might be possible that people waste time in searching for coupons here and there on web without knowing that it doesn't even exist. 🙂

I am sorry if it looks more sarcastic but I just expressed what I personally think about it.

Thanks & Regards

Mehul (Alian Software)

Hi Mehul,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'll pass this along to the appropriate team.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Are there destinations or common places to find the codes?

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for reaching out. We don't offer them at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork

Upwork gives this kind of opportunity to particular selected persons.to get this you need to fill a form where you send them your name & profile id

da77fced
Community Member

thanks, but why anyone would buy a bundle with more connect & rollover limits if the price for bigger bundle is the same? 

2a3e18d8
Community Member

Thank you for the information!

architectmamun
Community Member

Thanks

Disappinted, should i give up?

Yes please. without you, upwork works fine.

Seems like it doesn't sound nice? 

Abdullah do not give up slow & steady wins the race. 

d5551ec9
Community Member

Thanks, Valeria K, Informative post

9566a2a7
Community Member

Valeria thanks for the clarification.

cfab1449
Community Member

Valuable information

imadil
Community Member

Thanks for sharing such information.

Regards,

Adil

webperts.png

shahadat0164
Community Member

Thanks

52ce5f8d
Community Member

Thats good info.

md_jahirol_islam
Community Member

This is really great and useful for freelancers ❤️

Kindly explain why is good and useful for Freelancers?

rockcy
Community Member

Thank you

abe22ffd
Community Member

yeah

48f6c2ee
Community Member

Hi,

I raise this issue in many places in community but hasn't received any response I used almost all of my connects by sending proposals but no client response the reason that they don't see my proposal and another thing I withdraw some proposals but I haven't received connects.

Please help me out

Hi Sajjad,

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Please note that Connects are not refunded for withdrawn proposals. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

thank you Pradeep fro the reply, but my major concern was not the refund of connects my concern is that my proposals wasn't showing to the clients even in the unanswered proposals and second the proposals which is sent I included the templetes the same which the client wants so at least they can arrange an interview for that but it makes me sure that my proposal wasn't showing.

Hi Sajjad,

I checked your proposals from the clients' end and they all went through. Please note that clients may receive hundreds of proposals and while we cannot speak on their behalf on how they choose whom to hire, we advise that you focus on what you can control. You may use the help articles that Pradeep has provided. Thank you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you Annie,

I was the first one to apply for a job and as soon as i applied for it after 2 hours in the job activity section there were no proposals and written as 0 so i send the proposal but it wasn't showing there and there were no proposals to assume that someone is already got the job?

Hi Annie,

Today's available earnings in my agency are not showing.
 on 11 January it should be available in the agency account. why is that?

My advice for you Sajjad A. is to be patient.

I have sent lot of proposals without a single message, but after sometime  I seat down and do further research reading post, blog and Upwork guide related, I was able to some CLIENTS reply to my proposals but yet it as not convert, I so such believe it will convert soon, there's always light at the end of tunnel.

Remember to achieve the impossible.

You need just one key :key:

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths