🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Adding More Connects Purchasable Bundles ...
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Adding More Connects Purchasable Bundles for Agencies!

Some agencies with larger teams often use up their pool of Connects and have to purchase bundles more frequently. So, to improve the experience of agencies and their teams, we're adding two additional bundles of Connects that agencies can purchase:

• 150 Connects for $22.50
  • 300 Connects for $45

Maximum and rollover limits, as well as the price per 1 Connect, will remain the same.

Accordingly, if purchasing one of these packages would cause an agency to go over the current maximum of 400 Connects, you will not be able to complete the package purchase at the time. 

View more information in our Help article. Now, go build relationships and grab those opportunities!

~ Valeria
Upwork
101 REPLIES 101

yess

Helpful for us

Sound like your Connects are irreversible, it actually a guess.

2d6cc5a8
Community Member

I so much appreciate you on this valuable information. 

aaf43e6d
Community Member

Very much thank you for information

e060c07b
Community Member

Thank you for this valuable information.

19c62f6a
Community Member

It's really helpful information

09f81323
Community Member

Thanks for your helpful information

38d3232c
Community Member

hy

026544b3
Community Member

islam_kashif
Community Member

I need to connect with an agency for a data entry task. Please need your kind support 

tushar_nagose
Community Member

you should also reduce each project connect and make it 1 connect for 1 project (1:1 Ratio). it will help a lot to all freelancers & agencies. rather than increasing buddles.  I hope my message gets to upwork team.

aina-arenas
Community Member

Thank you so much Valeria for this information, it's a great offer to us.

bhermanw
Community Member

no discount for new member?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi RB Herman, 

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Avery
Upwork
envybvl
Community Member

Thanks for this update !

8da17864
Community Member

Thanks for information.

aliimran1056
Community Member

It is a great offer for agencies holder but yet #upwork need to add some economic bundles for freelancers as well so maximum benifits should be cultivated by freelancers. 

juwel121
Community Member

Thanks...

juwel121
Community Member

Thank you!

mahdesignstudio
Community Member

That's great news! I'm sure agencies will appreciate the new bundles.

explainer_expo
Community Member

Great offer! Thank you so much

angecho-naume
Community Member

Hello Valeria, I need help. I'm new here at Upwork and I need to understant how the connects come about and how they work. I will appreciate the help. Thank you. 

Naume Angecho
Community Member

Ok..  interesting 

dinesh715out
Community Member

Thank you Valeria for the insightful advice.

Community Member

Ok.... thank you for the post

6a182ed6
Community Member

Why does anyone need to send out 300 applications / month? Is this just incentivizing agencies to spam people ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi TongKe, 

I responded to a similar post you have on another board. Kindly refrain from posting the same topic on other boards to avoid spamming the Community. 

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork

Well, since an agency can have multiple agents, it might not be all that much. Say an agency has 10 freelancers. 300 proposals would only be 30/agent/month = 1/agent/day.

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

dde7a7ec
Community Member

Thanks for your response.

Your Welcome

7e30be74
Community Member

Very useful information.

shobikhanspeqto
Community Member

Thanks for Update, Can we have some offer these days in ressionary time, conversion of client is very less from last 3 months.

Hi Shobi

Thank you for your message. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Thanks for the update! All agencies and freelancers should only bid extra for Projects that you are a great match and your connects will go further. 

minhajazeem91
Community Member

Helpful.

6e428330
Community Member

kakan_dey
Community Member

Informative Content & Thanks Valeria for sharing this.

f2d7740a
Community Member

hi

please you should also reduce each project connect and make it 1 connect for 1 project (1:1 Ratio). it will help a lot to all freelancers & agencies. rather than increasing buddles. I hope my message gets to upwork team.

962bffa0
Community Member

Thanks for the information 

OLUWAMAYOWA...
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths