🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Adding Team Members
Page options
hira-rafique
Community Member

Adding Team Members

I am not able to send invitation to my team member to join. I have an agency plus membership. I got a prompt mentioning that my team member has active job application even there is no job application in his account.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hira,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hira,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having this same issue with adding a team member. Can you help me? She donsn't have any active aplications but there is an error coming up saying she does. 

Hi Laura,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I got the same error while adding another team member. I have an agency plus plan.

Hi Parth,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Laura, I am interested like to join a team to work. How could I join your team?

I have the exact same problem - help!

Hi Sarah Kate,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm also having the same issue and can't able to add Team members to my agency profile

Hi Pankaj,

Could you please confirm the error message that you get while trying to add a team member?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I am getting this error  "User has active job applications"
Please check attached screenshot
ty

Hi Pankaj,

I would be happy to help. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

ty

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths