🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Adding new to upwork agency memeber
Page options
alex_levchen
Community Member

Adding new to upwork agency memeber

Hi, Upwork community,

I decided to write here because I'm desperate...

Let me start off by saying that I enjoy working with Upwork. It gives a lot of opportunities, one of them is to grow my own agency and I've been quite successful in doing this.

Last Friday I've got a new client looking for our services. We brought a new agent with 10 years of experience in the Customer Service field. It's been five days since we are trying to approve her profile. The client already knows this agent, he wants to work with her. I just simply don't understand where the problem is coming from. The agent is ready to work, the client is waiting for her to join Upwork to start a contract and Upwork says that they don't need members with her qualification because this agent will not find a job...

We, as an agency, do follow all the rules of Upwork and always bring all our clients to Upwork, however, we don't want to lose this client because of bureaucracy.

Please help. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandr,

I checked and it seems that you were already in contact with our team on this support ticket. I'll follow up with them and you can expect an update in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

We have to have it solved today... Thank you for your input

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths