🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Adding team member to task
Page options
beshralamir
Community Member

Adding team member to task

Hi,

I have created a new agency and applied for some tasks. Now I  got the offer but I don't see any option to let my team member to work on this task (during the propsal, I could only select between my freelance profile and the agency. The team member didn't show up).

So now I have two questions:
1- If I accept the offer, Will I be able to assign it to the team member?
2- I didn't see a place to set the hourly rate for the team member.

The reason why I made an agency is because I have no time left to accept new tasks and would my team members to work on them with some guidance from me.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Beshr,

An agency owner, business manager, or admin can edit their agency members' general and specialized profile rates and visibility in Find Work   Agency Roster. They can also edit agency members' roles and permissions by going to Settings  Members & Permissions.

All accounts must have an hourly rate set, but you are free to change the rate or negotiate different rates on specific projects. You may want to display the average hourly rate of a team member if it varies. If you have more than one team member in your agency, the agency’s profile will automatically show the range of your team members’ rates. You can also choose to set an agency hourly rate directly on your profile.

You can check these articles to me more acquainted with how to manage your Agency.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths