🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Account Restricted because of low hour...
Page options
numra15
Community Member

Agency Account Restricted because of low hourly rate of one member

Hi There,

My Agency account is limited because one of my agency member has mistakenly lower rate than $3. I was contacted by upwork about this issue but i didn't checked and replied it on time. Now, i am unable to reply on that requests. Please help me out in this situation that how temporary hold can be removed. I have already increased hourly rate of that member. 

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Numra,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding your concern. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
numra15
Community Member

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have checked that link and i am unable to
reply on that requests on upwork support because it has resolved status.
Also, i haven't got any email related to this issue, maybe i had some mail
server issue of my domain. Can you please resend that email, or any way out.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Numra,

Our team will reach out to you on a new ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
numra15
Community Member

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have checked that link and i am unable to reply on that requests on upwork support because it has resolved status. Also, i haven't got any email related to this issue, maybe i had some mail server issue of my domain. Can you please resend that email, or any way out.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths