🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Account
Page options
asrafee
Community Member

Agency Account

Hello there,
I had just created an Agency Account a few days ago and accidentally it was deleted.
may I get my Agency account back with the free connect I had? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Asraful,

Thanks for reaching out. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Asraful,

Thanks for reaching out. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
asrafee
Community Member

Hi Luiggi

I have another issue with the agency account, I didn't verify my Upwork account before making the agency account when I tried to Active an agency Plus account I have used my friend's Master Card for payment, but now I can see Upwork want me to verify my account but the problem is Upwork collected my friend Master card information so that If I verify my account with his National Identity Card so that my friend will be legal Owner of this account which is the risk for my future transection or account operation. Now I want to verify my account first with my NID document then I will use his master card for purchasing the agency plus account. please help me with this problem. I & my whole team are waiting to work on Upwork as a company. 

Waiting for your response

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Thanks & Regards, 

Asraful Alam

Hi Asraful, 

Please upload your own document to verify your identity. If there are any issues the team will reach out to you directly.

~Andrea
Upwork
asrafee
Community Member

Thanks! 
I have submitted my NID and waiting for further response. 
Thanks for your concern. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths