🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Account
Page options
manishdna
Community Member

Agency Account

Hi team, I'm planning to open an Upwork agency account and I want to know if it is mandatory to hire any freelancer after creating the Upwork agency account as I also manage a team of freelancers and full-time people working from me outside of Upwork - would that be possible?

Thanks

Manish

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Manish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please let us know if your team of freelancers will work with you on the project you will apply for? If so you will have to add all members to your agency that are actively working with you on your projects on Upwork. 

To be able to add members to your agency you will need Agency Plus membership. This is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. You can find more information in this help article

To invite a new user to your team you can follow these steps:

Feel free to check this help article for more information. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Not every time - but anyway, it's not mandatory, until and unless they are
dealing with the client directly? is that correct?

Hi Manish,

Could you please clarify if you're referring to hiring your Agency members and the reason for that?

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths