🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Account
Page options
saad-jamal
Community Member

Agency Account

Hi, I want to ask that when a freelancer creates an agency account. Will his freelancer personal account and agency account be operating separately. Like will the agency account be autonomous from the freelancer's personal account?

Any decision regarding the agency account by Upwork will it affect the personal account of the freelancer or not? 

Please guide me on this?

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Saad,

Freelancers have the option to join their agencies as exclusive or non excusilve members. 
If you open your agency as a non exclusive member, you will be able to work under your agency profile and your freelancer profile. 
To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No like I have been doing freelancing. Now I plan to open my agency. So in this case my freelancer profile and agency profile will be autonomous from each other or not?

Also if in the future my agency profile gets closed or blocked or any other problem occurs will it affect my freelancer profile or not?

Please let me know about this

Hi Saad,

1. If you join your agency as an exclusive member, then you will be able to be hired under the agency only and use the Connects of the agency pool. Please refer to the guide I've shared in my previous post for more details about this.

2. If any issues arise our team will reach out to you directly via ticket and email. In the future, if you would like to close only the agency profile, our team can assist you with this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths