🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency Financial account name change
Page options
gulmit4
Community Member

Agency Financial account name change

I changed my agency name a couple of months back, but my financial account is showing the old name in the notifications that I received through the associated email address.  Please help me how to update my new financial account name.

My old financial account name was Ideal Solutions, and i want to replace it with Needs Online Pvt Ltd.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Ghulam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi Ghulam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f2327f75
Community Member

I changed my account name, but my financial account is showing the old name in the notifications that I received through the associated email address. Please help me how to update my new financial account name.
I want to get paid but due to my financial account showing a different name than my payment method, Upwork is not allowing me to do so.

Please help me change my financial account name to my actual upwork account name.

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
gulmit4
Community Member

Thank you Luiggi,

The issue was resolved through the support ticket you created! 

Ghulam

cb033f51
Community Member

We have the same issue. 

I'd imagine the point of having a community is that if I come here and the issue has been resolved for someone else, I should be able to see the solution right away. 

@Upwork team: could you resolve the same for me - I'd like to change the name on my financial account. 

Thanks.

Hi Sureka,

Thank you for your message. I understand your point. Some issues flagged in the community may need our support team's attention to review and investigate the flagged report. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths