🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency JSS droped for more than 20% in 3 ...
Page options
e833939f
Community Member

Agency JSS droped for more than 20% in 3 weeks

My agency https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~01430e1381791f8ff6 JSS dropped for more than 20% in a last 2-3 weeks. Why it is happening? All last projects was closed with more than 4 stars rating

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, a pattern of contracts without feedback, etc. To learn more details about your Job success score and why it has changed check out this Help Article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
e833939f
Community Member

Thank you!

I've reviewed this article before my initial post. It doesn't help at all. 

Last 3 projects within 2 weeks was closed with 5 stars feedback but JSS continiously dropping.

How to define what affects JSS in a such way.

Hi Alexander,

Unfortunately we can't share more details about your agency JSS. Please refer to the guide Bojan shared in his post to learn more about the factors included in your JSS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
1aca1cf9
Community Member

Hello,

My JSS was 100% but today it was down to 3% (100% to 97%). Everything is going well and my all client reviewed me with 5 stars. Currently, three projects are running. Can you please tell me what is the reason to decrease My JSS?

Thank You
Bipin K

petra_r
Community Member

Bipin K wrote: Can you please tell me what is the reason to decrease My JSS?

Private feedback. The stars are irrelevant as the vast majority of clients leave 5 stars by default, even when they weren't happy. That's why the AVERAGE on Upwork is 4.9 stars...

The JSS is determined by the private feedback clients leave while ending the contract.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths