🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency JSS
Page options
alexander1209
Community Member

Agency JSS

Hi, I`m Alexander and I have a question. If I create an agency, and I`m the only member of the agency and I get 4+ contracts with 2+ clients.

Will my JSS be 100% if both private and not private reviews are 10/10 and 5/5.

WIll my current JSS affect the future JSS of the agency if everything is great for the agency? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Alexander,

Contracts you have completed as an independent freelancer before creating an agency will not be included in your agency's JSS. Agency JSS is calculated based on all contracts the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive contractors completed under the agency.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

The agency Job Success Score (JSS) is calculated using the same formula for freelancers. But instead of contracts of just one freelancer, we look at all contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors, ensuring that agencies and agency members have one consistent score.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I didn't get the answer that I was looking for.
Let me form the question this way.
If a freelancer creates an agency. Will the freelancer’s JSS affect the agency's JSS if the freelancer's JSS was calculated from jobs that he completed on his account?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for following up. Please know that all exclusive agency freelancers who have enough contracts to qualify for a JSS will see their agency score listed on their profile. Agency owners are responsible for the all work of their agencies and agency freelancers, so their profiles will reflect the collective JSS of their agencies rather than their own account ratings if their account is set to agency exclusive.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Thank you a lot!
But I still one question. I want to create an agency. And I’m afraid that my current JSS will affect the agency's JSS, while I’m building the JSS of the agency. So my question is. Will my current JSS affect my future agency's JSS?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Alexander,

Contracts you have completed as an independent freelancer before creating an agency will not be included in your agency's JSS. Agency JSS is calculated based on all contracts the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive contractors completed under the agency.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
noemi0218
Community Member

Hi Bojan! As an agency owner who's a non-exclusive member, how will this affect my personal JSS? Will it be a combination of my agency members' scores?    

Hi Noemi,

If you are a non-exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, your Freelancer JSS is listed on your profile and is calculated based on contracts you completed both independently and as part of the agency.

Your individual JSS does not take into account other contracts completed by other members of the agency, but does take into account all contracts you have had, whether as part of the agency or as an individual contractor.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths