🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Job Offer
Page options
51d5d8d3
Community Member

Agency Job Offer

Hi, I worked as an individual freelancer and a few days ago decided to create an agency. 
I found a project, won an interview and the client sent me a job offer. I accepted this but later realized that I can see my conversation with the client through the agency profile, but Job Offer details sent to my freelancer profile, so I cannot see it through my agency profile. 
Why has it happened? Will I see this project in my agency history?  Or I accepted it as an individual freelancer? 
Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Yurii,

I checked and it does look like you applied for this Job Post via the Agency but the client may have sent a direct offer to your freelancer profile when hiring you. You can check that the contract is showing under My Jobs in your freelancer profile and no contracts are showing under My Jobs in your Agency profile. Also, when working as an Agency all contracts are paid into the agency’s collective financial account balance and the funds in Escrow for the contract are showing on your freelancer account's Work in Progress.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Yurii,

I checked and it does look like you applied for this Job Post via the Agency but the client may have sent a direct offer to your freelancer profile when hiring you. You can check that the contract is showing under My Jobs in your freelancer profile and no contracts are showing under My Jobs in your Agency profile. Also, when working as an Agency all contracts are paid into the agency’s collective financial account balance and the funds in Escrow for the contract are showing on your freelancer account's Work in Progress.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
51d5d8d3
Community Member

Thank you! 
Yes, I can see it in My Jobs, but not in Agency Jobs. 
Maybe I accepted it and didn't see that it's a direct contract.
Now it's impossible to change to the Agency Job?

Hi Yurii,

Yes, if you want to work with this client under your Agency they'll need to end this contract and hire you again as an Agency. If they navigate to your proposal they should be able to see the Hire Agency button instead of the Hire button they would see in your freelancer profile.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

What if I own an agency and I would like to give the contract to my member, is this possible?

Hi Daijero,

Contracts can't be transferred. The only option would be to communicate with your client and propose to end the current contract and hire the other agency member.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths