🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Networking
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091

Sir I'm interested to apply as script writer in your good company I hope you reply me

Crizon Secoya Fabroa

Hi Ayan. I'm really interesting in working in your agency.I'm a medical professional in Sri Lanka and work as a freelancer on Upwork.

Here are some of my accomplishments and qualifications that will help me with your projects:

-5+ years of experience as a content writer

-5+ years of experience as a blog content writer

-written over 50+ blog posts including nutrition, health, medicine, etc.

-5+ years experience as a tutor in biology and medical subjects, including anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, and case discussion.

-All my contents are original, search engine optimized, and grammatically correct.

I can help you with this,

*Medical record review and narrative summary

*Clinical case protocol and reports

*Medical copywriting

*Writing, editing, and reviewing medical test questions

*Publishing articles

*Ghostwriting

*Patient Education

*Scientific publications, abstracts, and posters

*Making a PowerPoint presentation

*Article and blog post

*Literature review, case studies

*Product Description

*Handwritten notes, books, and book typing

*Tutoring in the subjects of biology and medical subjects

My utmost expectation is to guide you to achieve the best results.

Important points,

-I am familiar with Google Documents and MS Office.

-I can write for both laypeople and scientific communities.

-I can write in a friendly tone while including all the keywords and important points.

-I am a medical professional, so most of the time I can write from my own knowledge and experience, which you will never get in Google research or articles.

-I always maintain deadlines.

-I prefer precise keywords and subheadings to overstretched instructions

I want to be part of your team.

I am creative writing

Sir I'm script writer with 5 year experience from Pakistan 

Hi Ayhan, I am interested to consider your script writer opportunity.  Pls indicate how much you are paying. How much is the amount of script? What is the turnaround time for script submission?

Hi, Ayhan

I'm very excited and interested in working with you

amaliadelos
Community Member

Hello!

Im a professional Fashion and print designer and I want to join an Agency to get more jobs. Im top rated talent with 100% success job since I started last October.

There is any agency specialized in fashion?

Thanks!

djoss441
Community Member

Hello, I have a French and English agency. My agency works in many field such customer support, telemarketing, transcription,internet research, subtitle, teaching French and English. I would like to set a partnership ship with another agency for many opportunities. I would like to have advices. Thanks !

Hi Jose, where do you operate and where are your telemarketers based? Is it the same as Telesales?

Hi Jose, can I apply to your agency, I'm proficient in many of the aforementioned fields.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

aerongraphics
Community Member

Hey Everyone,
I had 8 years plus experience with USA and UK agencies I just started to build by career on upwork.
Need good suggestions regarding to get in touch with freelancers and Agencies.

ae0e29a2
Community Member

I want to join an agency 

ahase
Community Member

Hello! I can edit any PDF file, Photo edit and restoration, and Shopify SEO. I want to be a part of your team if you welcome a new member to it.

0e6e7259
Community Member

I am interested in partnering with Amazon freelancers. Please let me know if anyone is interested in working with me.

We'll grow togather!

im interested **edited for Community Guidelines**

I interested

im interested

Hi, I'm interested in working with you! Let's talk more about business!

im interested , i wanna join the team , i hope u can get me 

cherrylynbaldove
Community Member

Experienced Executive Administrative Assistant for 3+ years, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. 

Social Media Manager

making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.

This could be the one you must invite in your agency!

Hi Cailie

I can help you the task you mentioned above.

mukili
Community Member

Hello,

I am good with data and would love to join any virtual assistant and data-driven agency, I am willing to put in the extra work that will ensure better results, currently working on an e-commerce order entry and processing for a company.  feel free to invite me to your agencie

vicaking
Community Member

I would like to join an agency. I'm an information security expert, top rated plus with 100% JSS. 

palmerlewis
Community Member

Hey everyone! Glad to be in this group. My name's Adam Palmer and I have an agency called AutomateScale here on Upwork and we generally work with clients to help build their sales funnels, and marketing automation.  We're always in need of great talent so feel free to connect with me. My agency can be found here - upwork.com/ag/automatescale.

Also, if you want some great information about starting agencies on Upwork, we created a Learning Path here on Upwork to show you how to create and scale one. It's called Upwork Agencies 101.

Hey, Adam! I'm very keen to work with your agency! Feel free to visit my profile to see all the best that I can do to help your agency grow

Community Member

Hi everybody,

I would like to connect with an agency who have lot's of project and can share with me. Any suggestions? 

Hi MD Al,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we certainly understand that you wish to join an agency. Please note that the only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork. You can learn more about agencies in this help article to help you decide if agencies might be a good fit for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
shereedamuag
Community Member

How to join an Architect Agency in Upwork?

bawp
Community Member

I am an experinced frontend developer, I find it really difficult to score my project. I want to explore partnerships through agencies to showcase my skills to the upwork community. Kindly look over my profile here.

Olayinka,

To join an Upwork agency, a freelancer must first create an account and become approved by Upwork. Once the account is approved, the freelancer can start applying for job postings in their relevant field. Freelancers will be asked to fill out an application when applying for an agency opening. After that, the agency may reach out to the freelancer with additional questions and information about the position. The freelancer will then be asked to accept or decline the offer from the agency. Have a great day!

I recently created an account with Upwork in order to secure jobs, how does the account approval work?? Plssss heeelllppp

how to announce an agency opening? if I am open to accept somebody as my agency member?

3a8fced0
Community Member

Hi,

I'm new on Upwork. Any guidance connecting to an Agency of Accounting professionals?

If you like to operate an Agency Account then you can Connect Otherwise you can keep an Individual freelancer account. Thanks for the Topic.

Mainul Islam
6f71b509
Community Member

Hi 
I have an Upwork agency https://www.upwork.com/ag/sbparalegal/

I am having issues getting freelancers to join because the rules are that freelancers must not have any open proposals they've sent out. 

If there are any freelancers out there that do legal writing, research or document services - and do not have open proposals sent out, please let me know so I can add you to my agency.

Thanks

Shannon

Available.

I'm an Architect and License Master Plumber  with experience in architecture. designs and modeling with 5 years of experience in:

*Professional and fast 2D/3D drawings and visualizations

*Photorealistic renders and walkthrough videos

*Experience in projects of residential, commercial and cultural buildings

*Experience in architecture and interior design jobs

*Extensive experience and deep interest in working with several software 3ds Max, Corona Renderer, Sketchup, Enscape, Archicad, Autocad, Adobe Suite and Lumion

*24/7 communication: You will always be aware of the project process with updates

*Someone who cares about bringing high quality and value to what she does as a job

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths