🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency Payment Issue ( Not Received)
Page options
chandel_cnaina
Community Member

Agency Payment Issue ( Not Received)

Hi, 

I am facing issue at the time of agency payment "Get Paid". It's rejected all the time. I get this below msg while payment 

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: taxNumber.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

My tax number is already present in the profile. can you please check my profile and let me know, how I get my payment. 

Thanks,

Naina

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naina,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Ok

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: taxNumber.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Same issue Can you please help?

Hello Rohit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Dear sir,
I am getting the same Issue. Does that means I have to add the PAN Card or Aadhaar Card No. Before Withdrawal.

Hi Rahul,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I am also facing the same issue. I have added my PAN number. But it is still giving me  that error.

Hi Amit,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
rj_pachore
Community Member

Hello there, 

I am facing the same problem now :

Hi Ranjana,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your fund withdrawal. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
savani_shailesh
Community Member

Hi,

I am facing same issue even my pan number is already available there.

Hi Shailesh,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your payment method is accepted and will be active in 3 days.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths