Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agency Payment Issue ( Not Received)

chandel_cnaina
Ace Contributor
Naina C Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1 of 7

Hi, 

I am facing issue at the time of agency payment "Get Paid". It's rejected all the time. I get this below msg while payment 

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: taxNumber.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

My tax number is already present in the profile. can you please check my profile and let me know, how I get my payment. 

Thanks,

Naina

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 7

Hi Naina,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
chandel_cnaina
Ace Contributor
Naina C Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 7
Ok
rohit-kharwal52
Rohit K Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
4 of 7
We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: taxNumber.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Same issue Can you please help?
pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
5 of 7

Hello Rohit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Untitled
demonalpha
Rahul K Member Since: Aug 31, 2020
6 of 7

Dear sir,
I am getting the same Issue. Does that means I have to add the PAN Card or Aadhaar Card No. Before Withdrawal.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Rahul,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS