🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency Plus Membership
Page options
billal897
Community Member

Agency Plus Membership

I am a Top-Rated Plus Freelancer on Admin Support Category.
I have created an Agency and would like to add a few top-rated freelancers. Now Upwork  says that, I have to upgrade membership into Agency Plus to add Freelancers as well as to buy connects.

My Questions are:
If I upgrade membership, and add freelancers as well as buy connect. After one month If I switch to Agency Basic then My added freelancers will be removed automatically or they will remain as my agency members and Will I be able to buy connect with Agency Basic? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hirenkumar
Community Member

As per my knowledge, If you switch to agency basis from agency plus, you will not able to buy connect

But you will able to retain your agency members, your agency members will not be removed automatically.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hirenkumar
Community Member

As per my knowledge, If you switch to agency basis from agency plus, you will not able to buy connect

But you will able to retain your agency members, your agency members will not be removed automatically.

Thanks

759e32fa

Hi Md Billal,

Thank you for reaching out. Hirenkumar is correct. Your agency members will not be removed after you switch to the basic plan. You can learn more about Agency Plus here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths