🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency Plus - Unable to process payment
Page options
fabianarahan
Community Member

Agency Plus - Unable to process payment

Hi.

I tried to make payment for the Agency Plus fee of $20/month.

But the transaction always shows failed. Even there's no charge attempt on my Paypal account and Debit Card accounts.

Need assistance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fabian,

I would recommend checking out this Help Article and learning more about our accepted Billing Method and how to add one. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fabian,

I would recommend checking out this Help Article and learning more about our accepted Billing Method and how to add one. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Good day!

I am experiencing the same issue. I am an Agency Basic member and would like to upgrade to Agency Plus. I have already tried several cards to pay (some are mine and some are my partners, all of which are visa debit cards- not virtual cards or gift cards) but nothing seems to work. Please help me with this issue. I am really hoping to do business with Upwork and many future clients and freelancers.

Hoping for your kind and immediate response.

Thank you.

Hi Ryan Nelson,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
greatapp
Community Member

Hello there,

I am not able to Upgrade my basic agency to agency plus, everytime I'm trying to do it, it's saying charge failed use another payment method, although I'm using VISA card which is in my name.

Thanks in advance for the help

Hi Ruquaiya,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
duop-yat
Community Member

I have a new agency and want to pay membership plus fees. I set up a payment method, first I tried Paypal payment and added a Debt Card but it failed. My team member tries with his Visa Card but it's still falling. Do I need help from customer support?

Hi Duop John,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with adding your payment method. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths