🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Profile Members Showcased
Page options
jeandevenish
Community Member

Agency Profile Members Showcased

Hi, I have everything ready in my Upwork Agency, but I see that the profile page only showcases two profiles, but they are not the profiles of members that I would like clients to see, as they are new additions to the team, without Upwork activity yet, and I would prefer to show the other two members, who are Top Rated Plus. Is there a way to change this?

One solution would be to be able to change the member's profile showcased. Another solution would be to showcase all members of the agency (four in our case).

Jean
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Jean,

Thank you for reaching out to us. At the moment, there is no option to sort displayed agency members by certain criteria. Although, when you submit proposals, you get to choose which agency member's profile to introduce to the client so they have a way of seeing the top rated member's profile when they view your proposal.

Nevertheless, I'll share your feedback with the team.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Jean,

Thank you for reaching out to us. At the moment, there is no option to sort displayed agency members by certain criteria. Although, when you submit proposals, you get to choose which agency member's profile to introduce to the client so they have a way of seeing the top rated member's profile when they view your proposal.

Nevertheless, I'll share your feedback with the team.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks a lot. Being able to showcase the best profiles in the team will help to get more customers, right now it wouldn't surprise me not to get any inbound clients. I hope this keeps improving.

Jean
sabrinajnd
Community Member

Can I join with your Agency?

Hi Mst. Sabrina,

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork. Feel free to check this help article for more details regarding joining an agency.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths