🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Queries
Page options
usairem05
Community Member

Agency Queries

Hi,

I have recently joined an agency, and i have a few questions.

1. Who is awarded the job after the interview, the freelancer on whose name the proposal is submitted.

What i mean is that if i apply on a job from my agency under my name, but i want my other team member to do the job and not me, is that possible. If so, How?

2. If the job is granted to me after i applied through an agency, but i colaborated on the job with an agency member, and also we both get paid, so on whose profile is the review going to come on? Will the job be counted on the other freelancers account? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Usairem,

If you submitted a proposal to the job, then it will be awarded to you. If the job is for an hourly contract, you must be the one who should take the job since you will be required to use the Upwork Time Tracker App when you are working on the contract. If another agency member is going to work on the contract, then the client will need to hire the agency member.

If it's a fixed-price contract, other agency members may collaborate with you, provided that the client is aware. Regarding your concern with feedback, please note that only the agency contractor hired by this client will have their feedback reflected on their Freelancer profile. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Usairem,

If you submitted a proposal to the job, then it will be awarded to you. If the job is for an hourly contract, you must be the one who should take the job since you will be required to use the Upwork Time Tracker App when you are working on the contract. If another agency member is going to work on the contract, then the client will need to hire the agency member.

If it's a fixed-price contract, other agency members may collaborate with you, provided that the client is aware. Regarding your concern with feedback, please note that only the agency contractor hired by this client will have their feedback reflected on their Freelancer profile. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths