🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Work History isn't available for a lon...
Page options
dstaccato
Community Member

Agency Work History isn't available for a long time. Upwork Support doesn't care.

UPD Feb 2023: five months later, no progress.

====

More than a month ago we've noticed that our work history is empty. All feedbacks and completed projects, the result of 9 years of work, looked hidden from the agency profile. 

Upwork Support team replies to our ticket that they need 24-48 hours to review and disappears for more than 2 weeks, ignoring all our attempts to follow up on this.

After more than two weeks of silence and three follow ups they send a standard reply: "Please be advised that this is a known issue, and I will be sending you a reply as soon as I receive an update from our engineers, who are actively working to resolve this issue promptly." Since then, three more weeks of silence.

Seems that Upwork doesn't care about their members at all (not forgetting to keep taking Membership fee, for sure).

Does anyone used to have the same issue with the agency work history? How did you figure it out?

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Darya,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your Agency profile. I checked the support ticket you are referring to and noticed that the issue is already under review with our technical team. Our support team is following up with the technical team for updates regularly and they will respond to you on the same support ticket as soon as they have an update for you. Please don't hesitate to follow up on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

So, one more week passed. Still no updates. There are 8 weeks by now since I reported this bug. I can't believe that you guys has just hidden our work history since 2013 and claim your engineers are working on it. We are engineers ourselves and we know that there is no such bug that takes two months of work without any progress. What's going on?

Hi Darya,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and for not being able to get back to you sooner. Looks like the team who are working on this specific issue is still fixing it until now. Rest assured that you will be updated on the same support ticket here once it's been resolved. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
dstaccato
Community Member

Update Feb 2023. 

So, I reported this issue 5 months ago. Upwork support keep telling me it has been escalated to its technical support team, and still everything we can see in our agency profile is the same lack of history and feedbacks that 5 months ago.

Hi Darya,

We sincerely apologize if we weren't able to get back to you with the resolution sooner. I can see that you've been coordinating with our team via a support ticket here. I've submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and one of the members will give an update on the same ticket momentarily. We truly appreciate your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

I notice that the agency for which I work does not have an ""in progress" section. So when anybody views the profile, they see (at time of writing) that we have 3 jobs for over $1700, but the only job that they can see is a sub-$70 consulting gig.

That said, at least we have a job history.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths