🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency account suspension
Page options
836bdecb
Community Member

Agency account suspension

Hi,

I was trying to submit a proposal as an agency business manager on behalf of another freelancer and a message came up saying that the application could not be saved and my account has been suspended. I have not received any messages or notifications saying why it was the case. As far as I am aware, I did not violate any rules. I have submitted about 6 proposals in the last few days, is it too many? 

A member of the support team suggested clearing cache, trying incognito mode etc - all unsuccessful. I am waiting for their reply, but they are very slow...Is there any reason why my account could be suspended and is there any way of getting the support team to reply faster?

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
mrprot
Community Member

AndreaG

Hi Adema,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please continue to communicate with our team as they are the ones who can best assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
denismutugi79
Community Member

Sometimes that happens IDK if by accident or what. But many are times when freelancers have their accounts back after contacting the support, provided no violation happened. Try that

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths