🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency account
Page options
milos_diz
Community Member

Agency account

Hi,

I have a Freelance Account and I created an Agency Account but was closed mistakenly (I wanted to change the name of the agency). Can you help me to reopen my Agency Account, please? I see that I have only an option now to create new client profile but not an agency account 😞

Regards,

Milos D.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Milos,

To change the name of your agency, you'd need to go to Find Work > Agency Profile, and you should be able to change the name by clicking the pencil icon that appears right next to it. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Milos,

Your Agency account has been restored as per your request. You should be able to access it now. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Tnx Luiggi!

One question, how I can change the agency name? Is that possible?

Wish you a great day!

Hi Milos,

To change the name of your agency, you'd need to go to Find Work > Agency Profile, and you should be able to change the name by clicking the pencil icon that appears right next to it. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
raghupon2007
Community Member

Hi, is it possible to change our Agency name, primary address and default payment bank account details. Current Agncy is having India based address & bank account details. I would lilke to change to entity name , USA address and USA bank account details. Or should we need to create separate agency profile for the USA entity.   Pls confirm. Thanks in advance. 

Hi Raghupathy,

Yes, you can update the agency name, primary address and payment method from the Settings page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths