🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency and website issues
Page options
riyaddesignbd
Community Member

Agency and website issues

I opened an agency on upwork and also made a agency website for this. i want to convert clients who will be visit direct website to upwork. so can i use a button of upwork which will be send customer website to my upwork agency directly? Please Help Urgently.

Sincerely,

Md Shamim Hossain **Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shamim,

Yes you can create a button on your website that will be directed to your Upwork agency, this is not a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Md Shamim Hossain,

It seems like you are referring to a website widget. Unfortunately Upwork doesn't offer widgets at this time. You can add your agency profile link to your website instead so that clients can be easily directed to your agency profile on Upwork. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Okay Understand. Can i Use attached image as a link button. and redirect that link to direct my agency account? like above have a title that go to our upwork agency account and then bellow put the attached logo as a link. is thier any problem? or terms violations there?

please Help urgently. 

i want to add this upwork link button side of skype button on my agency website. i already add my website on my upwork agency account. 

you can also check my web site by bellow link

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks for your help. waiting for your reply.

Special Regards

Md Shamim Hossain Riyad

Hi Shamim,

Unfortunately no, you`re not allowed to use the Upwork logo on your website. The logo is the intellectual property of Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Undertsand. The can i use a normal button by using text Like "Go to our Upwork Agency"

and put our agency link on that button. 

it will be ok? will don't use logo. just will make a logo only. have any problem ?

please help urgently

Thanks

Special Regards

Md Shamim Hossain Riyad

Hi Shamim,

Yes you can create a button on your website that will be directed to your Upwork agency, this is not a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You Very Much @Goran V

Happy to get your help.

Thanks

Hello Goran

Hope You are doing good.

how to get membership and connects for agency? when i am going to membership url then getting same page which is using for freelnacer memebership or connects. please help if possible. it's very urgent

Thanks

Respectfully

Md Shamim Hossain Riyad

Agency: Promotiks

Hi Md Shamim,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You’ll need to upgrade to our $20-a-month Agency Plus plan in order to purchase Connects. Please go to Agency > Settings > Membership & Connects and on that page you'll have the option to upgrade. You can find out more information in this help article

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi

thanks for your reply

but i just getting freelancer account membership optonos. please check the attachments screenshots.

i couldn't found the agency membership upgrading option anywhere.

Please help

Thanks

regards

Md Shamim Hossain Riyad

Hi Md Shamim,

I checked and it seems that you successfully upgraded your Agency membership to Agency Plus. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths