🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency can't send invite to me
Page options
807d95f7
Community Member

Agency can't send invite to me

Hi,

we have done business with milestones with customer. When we made milestones, I completed the job he wanted and got the payment. We can say that the work is completed.

I cannot be included in the agency account since the contract is not archived. How can I be included in the agency account. I am currently not able to archive the contract.

Thank you,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ramazan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ramazan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
15b8ab81
Community Member

here are the steps you could consider taking:

1. Communication with Customer: Reach out to the customer with whom you've completed the milestones. Explain the situation and let them know that you need the contract to be archived so that you can be included in the agency account. Clear communication can help both parties understand the issue and work towards a solution.

2. Platform or System Support: If the milestones and contracts are managed through an online platform or system, such as a freelancing website or project management tool, you might need to contact their customer support. Explain the situation and ask for guidance on how to proceed if you're unable to archive the contract yourself.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths