🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency confirmation issues
Page options
ei_gulle
Community Member

Agency confirmation issues

Dear Upwork team,
I accepted the invitation already sent to me from my agency.  I confirmed it a couple of times but they told me it doesn’t show on their end. Can you please help me? Appreciate your help

Eillen Gulle 
Thank you!  
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eillen,

Are you referring to an invitation to join an agency? If the agency is experiencing any problems please ask the agency owner to reach out to us here or to our Customer Support. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eillen,

Are you referring to an invitation to join an agency? If the agency is experiencing any problems please ask the agency owner to reach out to us here or to our Customer Support. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, the agency sending me invitations couple of times but when i confirmed it doesnt show anything on their end. thank you for your response. 

I'm having the same issue. They have sent it to a couple of times already while I was chatting with them. Every time I click on the notification regarding the invitation the page just refreshes. 

Hi Alexis,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? Please let us know if need our further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths