🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency conversion
Page options
mishra_ravimohan
Community Member

Agency conversion

Hello Upwork Team

Currently, I am working as an independent freelancer on Upwork. Now I want to expand my business on Upwork and I want to go into the agency.

So I want to know that if in the future I have set up my own company or if am a single person in my agency means I am the owner and also I am the Business manager of my agency there are no other members in my agency profile.

And if in my company there are  22 employees for example. So if I bid on hourly rate projects and if I have 10 to 15 hourly jobs in my agency profile. So is it possible if anyone of my employee working on hourly rate project so they can log in Upwork in there computer with my same id and password to track time of the hourly project or is there is an issue of multiple logins in my agency profile?

I also want to know if my agency works on 10 to 15 projects simultaneously so all my employees can log in to Upwork with the same id and password at the same time please tell me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ravimohan M wrote:

And if in my company there are  22 employees for example. .

All your "22 employees" have to have their OWN profiles under your agency and get accepted and hired for hourly contracts through the agency.

Ravimohan M wrote:

So if I bid on hourly rate projects and if I have 10 to 15 hourly jobs in my agency profile. So is it possible if anyone of my employee working on hourly rate project so they can log in Upwork in there computer with my same id and password to track time of the hourly project or is there is an issue of multiple logins in my agency profile?

I also want to know if my agency works on 10 to 15 projects simultaneously so all my employees can log in to Upwork with the same id and password at the same time please tell me.

No, that would result in you, your agency and all your "22 employees" to be suspended and banned from Upwork. Nobody other than yourself is allowed to ever access your account or track time on a contract you were hired on.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Ravimohan M wrote:

And if in my company there are  22 employees for example. .

All your "22 employees" have to have their OWN profiles under your agency and get accepted and hired for hourly contracts through the agency.

Ravimohan M wrote:

So if I bid on hourly rate projects and if I have 10 to 15 hourly jobs in my agency profile. So is it possible if anyone of my employee working on hourly rate project so they can log in Upwork in there computer with my same id and password to track time of the hourly project or is there is an issue of multiple logins in my agency profile?

No, that would result in you, your agency and all your "22 employees" to be suspended and banned from Upwork. Nobody other than yourself is allowed to ever access your account or track time on a contract you were hired on.

Thank you Petra Mam

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ravimohan,

Please keep in mind that sharing an account is not allowed. 
Each of your team members will need to have their own Upwork profile and be a part of your agency so that clients can hire them directly on hourly or fixed price contracts. This way your team members can work on their contracts and track their time or submit their work on the milestones created for them. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran sir your this solution really helps me

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths