🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency is not awarded Top Rated despite c...
Page options
5b227470
Community Member

Agency is not awarded Top Rated despite covering all criterias

Hello!

I'd like to know the reason why my agency was not awarded Top Rated badge. We've already covered all requirements. I've already contacted support and on August 1st, we had 12 agency top rated weeks. At the moment, we should have 14 agency eligible weeks. All other requirements are covered as well.

I've created a support ticket #36383268, however till August 9th I had not received any response.

Can I get to know the reason on why my agency still was not considered as top rated?

Regards,
Denis
7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Denis,

Thank you for your message. I checked and noticed that your flagged concern is still under investigation by our Technical team. One of our team members will update you as soon as they have an update for you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5b227470
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

Could you please ask your team to follow up on my ticket? Support team is unresponsive and I'm awaiting for the reply for almost 2 weeks already, which is totally frustrating. I understand that investigation may take time, but I'm not the first one who's experiencing such issue.

Regards,
Denis

Hi Denis,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. I reached out to the team to follow up on your ticket. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread. Otherwise, please refrain from sending follow-ups on the same ticket thread to make sure the team assists you more efficiently

~ AJ
Upwork
5b227470
Community Member

Hello!

I understand that it may take some time, but it's totally unacceptable that I've created an issue in August 9th, but still did not get any update from support team. At least a root cause of it.

I've provided all the necessary information multiple times and I'm 100% sure that the badge should be awarded since all the criterias are covered. A month ago JSS was removed from my agency and Rising Talent was awarded. I contacted support and it was a bug in a system, which was resolved in a few days and JSS was given back. Probably similar issue is happening to Top Rated status.

I'm really our of ideas of what shall I do to receive an answer from your team.

Regards,
Denis

mzeeshan477
Community Member

Hi Denis

Did the problem you were facing get resolved? I am currently experiencing a similar issue with my Upwork agency.

Hi Zeeshan,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
fayyazgee11
Community Member

Dear Denis,

I found your profile in the same niche as I belong to (Software development). I’m a website and mobile app developer with six years of experience and currently seeking new opportunities. I’d love to chat about If we can work together.

I am working on Mobile app development and website development for six years.

I am Top rate on Upwork.

I have 150+ projects over **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am a level 2 seller on **Edited for Community Guidelines** with 100+ projects.

Here's my portfolio:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Looking forward to our healthy business relationship. Willing to work with you in the long term.

Regards:

Usama

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths