🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency member can't contact Upwork suppor...
Page options
krmichael25
Community Member

Agency member can't contact Upwork support

Dear Customer Support,
My agency member account is suspended and he can't contact Customer support.

It looks like website interface issue - every time he clicks on Help and Support link, he gets redirected back to a profile page and can't submit a ticket.

Could you help with that? Let me know if the profile details are needed, so you can contact him directly.
Thanks,
Mikhail

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mikhail,

I will reach out to you via PM with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mikhail, 

I wanted to check if this is separate from the freelancers that you have discussed in your support ticket with Ticket #26791023? Please let me know so that I can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, thanks for the quick reply.
Yes, it is a separate issue from ticket #26791023. The question there was about identity verification and approving my colleague's profiles.

Here I need help for a suspended profile, our developer can't contact Upwork at all.

Hi Mikhail,

I will reach out to you via PM with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

1.PNGI am new to Upwork have sent some proposals but have not get any response or work till now  today I am getting this message

" Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

and when I click on "customer support" link I am being redirected to this page

https://www.upwork.com/nx/find-work/best-matches

insted to any support page

Thanks

Hi Najeeb,

I checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you already about your account status. Please check your ticket by going here. Please follow the steps shared on the ticket so that our team can check and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

Suspended Account message is removed but Now I am unable to send proposal to any jobs

Going to that link

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/34443713

I am loging in again after loging in I am being redirected to this page:

Insted of any ticket page

Also I have checked my inbox but I have not received related email from upwork I am clueless what has gone wrong

Thanks

Hi Najeeb,

It looks like this ticket was created back on March 25th. Could you please check your inbox for that date to find the email notification? Please remember to check your junk/spam folder as well in case the email was sent there!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,

I have checked my inbox and junk folder I have not received such email. Can you please send me that email again. Also why I am unable to view ticket page whenever I go to that link 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am being redirected to this page

Thanks

Hi Najeeb,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I am unable to view ticket telling this again and again Please view this video I am experiencing this issue when I am going to the link you have sent.

Thanks

Hi Najeeb,

I had to remove the video you posted; however, from the looks of it, it seems you were not logged in to your account, which is why you could not see the ticket. Make sure you log in to your account to be able to view the ticket. Alternatively, you should've received an email from Upwork with that ticket's information, which you can see from there as well. Don't hesitate to let us know if you require further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,

No I was signed in so this link redirected me automatically to this page

There I am seeing all my details but I am unable to see ticket page.

Also I have not received any Email 

Hi Najeeb,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser to log in to your account and check the ticket?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

No Luck also tried after cearing cookies and on other browser also but I am still unable to view ticket on upwork.

Basically I am unable to stay on this page

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/signin

as soon as page gets load it redirects me to my profile page

Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Najeeb, 

I was able to replicate your issue. I'll check this with the team and I'll come back here once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

Thank you very much for your support will wait.

Thanks

Thank you Issue is Resolved now

Hi,

I have done my account verification on that request and was asked for a different profile picture upload so I have uploaded different Pictures  but still I am unable to send proposals and I am still seeing this message
"Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

Could I open a request or you will open me a request for this issue ?
Thank you

Hi Najeeb,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your account has been resumed now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

I am also having exactly same issue whenever I to to Help and support link or Ticket Page I am being redirected to Job feed Page. I have tried clearing cookies and site data also tried using different browser.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths