🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency member got his account block/hold
Page options
kpabilona
Community Member

Agency member got his account block/hold

Hi,

I have a account problem with one of my agency member. His account got hold but for some reason he got blocked from his account and cannot request a help here. He already tried to email back but only got auto response, been 2 weeks since this happen.

Our client already contacted the support but they said that only the account owner can fix it. How can he get it fix if the emails he sent doesn't get a reply and he cannot login from his upwork account.

Here's the upwork request that he got from his email.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. While we won't be able to discuss the status of another user's account for privacy and security reasons, I've flagged this for the team to follow up with your agency member and should be hearing from them soon.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. While we won't be able to discuss the status of another user's account for privacy and security reasons, I've flagged this for the team to follow up with your agency member and should be hearing from them soon.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

Here's an update. He just got the legal document today that is required for the verification process but for some reason the "Verification link is incorrect" maybe because it took to long to acquire the needed document.

Please help us to get his account verified so he can continue to log time for his current employer. It's been more than two months since this incident happend.

Thank you,
Kenneth

Hi,

Please help. He got an email regarding the Identity verification but the problem is that his a upwork account is suspended therefor he cannot proceed with the verification process.

Any other ways to get this done. It's been a long time since this problem occured because the required documents had taken months to be released.

Thank you,
Kenneth

Hi Kenneth Clyde,

Please have the agency member refer to the ticket and reply there directly so our team can assist them further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne Marie,

Is it via email? because he already replied to the email sent to him but unfortunately cannot proceed because his upwork account is suspended. It is asking to login on upwork. the ticket number on his email is. https://support.upwork.com/hc/requests/30483290

Thank you for the reply I really appreciate it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths