🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency member without rights to see hourly ra...
Page options
andrii-homon
Community Member

Agency member without rights to see hourly rate can see it in Messages when client sends an offer

Hello.

I'm curious about managing the contract in Upwork Messages.

The main question is about an agency member without rights to see the hourly rates or other financial details who didn't have the opportunity to see these details before.
But for the last couple of weeks, I see that the agency member without rights to see the hourly rate can see it in the Messages once the offer is sent.

Previously, this agency member got the message like:
The client sent you an offer for 5h per week

Right now it looks like:
The client sent you an offer for 5h per week at $40 per hour.

Is it a bug or a new feature that could be disabled?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the info, Andrii! Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrii,

I checked your account and can see multiple Agencies. Could you please confirm which Agency you're referring to as well as the Contract ID where you see the issue?

~Andrea
Upwork
andrii-homon
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Yes, sure. Currently, I mean the ProCoders agency and these contracts:
29283683 - Ann as an agency member see the hourly rate in the "Sent an offer" message
29032430 - Ann as an agency member doesn't see the hourly rate in the "Sent an offer" message

Also, this issue occurred in one more Agency.

Andrii

Thanks for the info, Andrii! Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrii, did they fix the issue for you already?

Hi Junard, it looks like I didn't get updates on it yet. So I'm still waiting.

junr16
Community Member

I have the same issue with my agency and it is creating a very awkward situation at some point. I did a little research and it seems like this issue started happening since July 1, 2021. This is affecting 18 freelancers hired from July 2021 and some of these freelancers have multiple contracts. 

I already called the support hotline and they gave me a ticket, but until know I got nothing! 

Was this issue resolved?

Hi Junard,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the support team via a ticket here and they have already escalated your concern to our Technical Support Team for further assistance. The team will notify you as soon as they have an update for you. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
jessalou14
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

I have an open ticket about the same issue. It has been over 30 days and I have not gotten any update. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths