🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency membership upgrade issue
Page options
pixelcode007
Community Member

Agency membership upgrade issue

We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Sushil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to update your agency membership plan to Agency Plus. Could you please confirm if you need our further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Sushil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to update your agency membership plan to Agency Plus. Could you please confirm if you need our further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi NikolaS,

When going to Membership & Connects page I am getting error Failed to load the current subscription.

Hi Ijaz,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. However, I tried but can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I can see your Membership & Connects details and you may visit this screenshot to validate this.

Could you please try using a different browser? You may also consider clearing your cache and cookies.  Then, log back into your account and see if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll gladly look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths