🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency offers
Page options
daghents_sos
Community Member

Agency offers

hey there , I have a quick question.

If I have an agency, and we are 3 business managers.

one of us got an invite through the agency and accepted the offer. Can other 2 business managers track the time for that work? if yes, how?

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sos,

The client will need to hire all team members that they need to work on their project in order for you and your team to be able to track your time and charge your client. To learn more about how to manage an agency, check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

okay, thanks. So that means that he will pay for all team members or for just one contract?

So here it says those who has team access can log time.

Hi Sos,

Yes you're correct. But your team members that don't have access to view the Work Diary will not be able to track their time unless they are hired under the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

okay, good to hear. So I am a business manager, who is able to track hours, but I dont have that opportunity. Ho should that be?

Hi Sos,

I'm sorry for the confusion. I just double checked with our team and would like to confirm that on hourly contracts your client will need to hire each team member so that they can track their time and bill the client. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

so in that screenshot that I have sent explains totally other thing.. and it is really confusing. either it is better to change the copy, or just to implement a feature, which will allow business managers(those actually, who has a team access) to track all the contracts..

Hi Sos,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share it with our team. I would also like to clarify that business managers have access to other team members Work Diary. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes Goran, thanks.

Just to clearify, here is the requirements to consider:

• Business Managers can have access to work diaries and track hours for hourly projects, or complete as a project. (the earning amount still can be considered for agency member, for person who got the offer)
  • agency team members, who have access as a team to track work diaries, can be allowed to track hours for specific projects, which business managers gave them access.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths