🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency released payment to me. That's for sur...
Page options
tillermiller20
Community Member

Agency released payment to me. That's for sure, but nothing came to my upwork account in last 7 days

Hello colleagues!

An upwork agency hired me for the job. we made a contract. I completed the job. submitted to the agency. They did pay 7 days ago. That's for sure. but money never came to my upwork account, i.e. I still don't see any income in Reports pane. What's the problem? How whose side? Please help!

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitry,

This contract was completed through the agency you're part of. Please discuss any payments due directly with your agency owner as they should pay for the work you've completed under the agency as agreed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, Bojan

Thank you writing to me, but agency is agree to pay, and even paid, as they understand and I uderstand too. Please see a screenshot attached. But nothing came to my upwork account. What is the problem?

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Dmitry,

To clarify, all payments for agency contracts are received in the Agency's account balance. Then the agency owner or business manager is responsible for paying their agency members for their work outside of Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths