🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency team members & Permissions
Page options
dinaa8246
Community Member

Agency team members & Permissions

1- I can't see my team members on the agency profile although their profiles are set to public not private.

2- My own profile as the agency owner is set to "exclusive tto the agency", but keeps changing to non-exclusive on its own!!

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dina,

Could you please go to Agency Settings> Members and Permissions then click on the (...) menu button next to your agency member's name and click Edit. On the pop up that will appear, please go to the Agency Contractor section and select Non-Exclusive.

We couldn't replicate this issues and currently your status in the agency is Exclusive. If it switches again without you taking any action in your Settings, could you please let us know?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dinaa8246
Community Member

Hi, I did set him to non-exclusive and saved changes many times and I still can't see my team member on my agency profile, my agency is not showing on his freelance profile too. When I go back to settings > members & permissions and hit the (...) then edit, it's not saved to non-exclusive!!!! It basically shows as the screenshot attached. How do I get a team member's profile to show up on my agency profile?

Hi Dina,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths