🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to move freelancer from one team to other...
Page options
vrushalijmodi
Community Member

Applying for job on behalf of agency team members

Hi,

I want to apply for jobs on upwork on behalf of agency's team members since I am working as Business Manager for them.

Please advice on how should I proceed?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vrushali,

Business managers can submit a proposal on behalf of any agency member. They can edit or withdraw all agency proposals and accept or decline all offers. Agency members can also submit proposals themselves, which will be binding on the agency. All proposals will draw from the agency's collective Connects balance. To learn more about this check out this Help Article

The agency will also need to create their profile if they haven't done it until now and invite you to join their agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vrushali,

Business managers can submit a proposal on behalf of any agency member. They can edit or withdraw all agency proposals and accept or decline all offers. Agency members can also submit proposals themselves, which will be binding on the agency. All proposals will draw from the agency's collective Connects balance. To learn more about this check out this Help Article

The agency will also need to create their profile if they haven't done it until now and invite you to join their agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much for your response

Business manager is not able to see all the team memeber 

Core Team 

Dev Team 

UX Team 

Can we move UX team member to Core team? How to do that?

Hi,

In upwork agency account, there is an option to create teams. Now lets say there are three team

Core Team

UX Team 

Test Team

Now if you have invited your team members under these 3 categories so you will have one member each in each team.

If you just want to keep one team e.g. CORE Team. Can we move team members from other two teams?

Regards,

Prashant

Hi Prashant,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your agency.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths