🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Availability badge of my agency members
Page options
1d3dc656
Community Member

Availability badge of my agency members

Can I turn on 'Availability' badge for one of my agency member? 

What is the ideal way? please advise. 

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Jais,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Only the agency members can turn on their availability badge so you may ask them to do so by following these steps: 

• Go to Find Work and look at your profile banner on the right side of the screen. Select the pencil icon ✎ next to Availability Badge.
  • Set the maximum amount of Connects they want to spend in one week to keep the badge on. If the price changes to exceed this number, we will turn the badge off for you.
  • Select Turn On

You can refer to this article for more information regarding the Availability Badge, and this article regarding Agency Settings and Permissions.

~ AJ
Upwork
upworkkrish123
Community Member

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am unable to turn on my Availibility Badge. The scenario is like this :

1. I have a freelancer profile.

2. I have an agency , where I am the owner. I have made myself an exclusive member of the agency, so it means that I cannot have connects or purchase anything from my freelancer profile.

3. So I go to the agency stats, and choose myself. Here I get the option to turn on availibilty badge. But whenever I try to turn it on I get an error. 

4. My individual freelancer profile doesn't have any connects so I am unable to turn it on through my individual profile. I am also not able to get connects in my freelancer profile as I have made myself an exclusive member of the agency created and owned by me. 

I am facing problem as my status doesn't show my avalibility badge now. 

Hi Subhajit,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths