🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Available Connects: 0
Page options
khaledwork
Community Member

Available Connects: 0

Hi there,

I was inactive for years due to health conditions.

Now, I want to return to work, but my profile is locked private, and my available connects are equal to zero.

What should I do to return to work?!

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Khaled,

Welcome back! I've set your profile visibility back to public. Regarding your Connects, it looks like you're an Exclusive Agency Member. Please know that under an Agency all members draw from the common pool of Agency Connects when submitting proposals. To learn more about Connects check out this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Khaled,

Welcome back! I've set your profile visibility back to public. Regarding your Connects, it looks like you're an Exclusive Agency Member. Please know that under an Agency all members draw from the common pool of Agency Connects when submitting proposals. To learn more about Connects check out this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks a lot, I am so grateful for helping me!

Hi Andrea,
Why my available connects and my new agency available connects are equal to zero?!

Hi Khaled,

Please refer to the information shared by Andrea. Since you are an exclusive member of the agency, your profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the working relationship clear to clients. Please check the help article links that Andrea shared to learn more. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for replying, I will see the links.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths