🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Available Now Badge for Agency Exclusive ...
Page options
1219c0ad
Community Member

Available Now Badge for Agency Exclusive members

Hello everyone! 

I'm working on Upwork for like one and a half years, and have been pretty satisfied with the platform for its size, features, security and reliability, and everything else that everone's aware of. I love Upwork's frequent product updates and try to adopt them as soon as they launch, to work more efficiently and stay updated with what's trending. 
I had started using their availability badge from the month it launched, and it was very great key for me to control invites whenever I need. But recently, I had to make my profile "agency exclusive" for some reason, and figured out that an exclusive member cannot purchase connects on his own account, however (surprise) he can still use Available Now badge, if he has some connects balance already in his account, or using the 10 free monthly connects (but of course you can not keep it on all the time for being it limited to 10 connects per month).

I tried searching for any available solutions through which I can keep my badge on all the time without any connects restrictions or limitations, but failed to find out any. I look forward to Upwork engineers to launch a feature where:

1. an agency owner can transfer conencts to its exclusive members so they can turn on their badge (since its eventually in the favor of agency owners as their freelancers stand out using the badge) 

2. or an exclusive member is allowed to turn on his badge, either by purchasing connects on his own, or by requesting the agency owners to share the connects.

Hopefully I was able to convey my problem and look forward to hear back from the eperts.

Regards,

Shehzad.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Member

Alternatively, convert yourself into a non-exclusive agency member. Not even Agency owners are required to become agency-exclusive. So I don't know how you got cornered into that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Member

Alternatively, convert yourself into a non-exclusive agency member. Not even Agency owners are required to become agency-exclusive. So I don't know how you got cornered into that.

Thank you for your reply Jonathan. It was actually my misconception with the Top Rated badge, I thought that if I convert my profile as non-exclusive, my agency will lose the Top-Rated badge, however after reading your response "Not even Agency owners are required to become agency-exclusive", I got a clue and searched on it, and figured out that I donot need to be an exclusive freelancer to retain the badge on agency profile. 

Thanks again!

759e32fa

Hi Shehzad,

Thank you for reaching out. It seems like you already raised a support ticket regarding this and the limitation for exclusive agency members in terms of using Connects has already been explained. Your feedback has also been relayed to the relevant team.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths