cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDM submitted the proposal but it was not showing in the Submitted Proposal of Agency account.

6873fec9
Rizwan G Member Since: Apr 3, 2021
1 of 2

The reply which I received from the Customer Support team can be found below; however, the reply is not based on the facts.

Let me clarify that the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
was part of the team when she submitted the proposal. However, the Submitted Proposal count was 0, even when she was part of the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
team and she already submitted the proposal. And I was not able to see any submitted proposal.

Then the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
told me that when she submitted the proposal, it was submitted from her profile, but not the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
profile; although she selected the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
account while submitting it. I think she is right because the connects were reduced from the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
connects count but not from her account. Then we thought that if she leaves the team temporarily, then probably the submitted proposal starts appearing in the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
account.

I am not asking you to return the connects; it's okay if they are lost. The problem is that if the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
joins the team again; and then if she submits another proposal then how can she make sure that the proposal is submitted from the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
account and the submitted proposal also shows in the **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
account.

Please guide us on this issue as early as possible because our work is currently stopped.

Rizwan Gilani

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 2

Hi Rizwan,

I understand your concern with this and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please share the ticket number with me as well so that I can investigate this further? Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS