🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Back on Upwork after along time? Agency Or In...
Page options
hameedasif
Community Member

Back on Upwork after along time? Agency Or Individual?

I offer Mobile Experience Design and BA services. It has a been a while since i worked on upwork. Just wanted to get the feel for whats happening here. Are the scales tilted towards freelancers still? Or Agnecy can see traction as well? And i am talking for new clients.

Regards

Asif Hameed

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Asif H wrote:

I offer Mobile Experience Design and BA services. It has a been a while since i worked on upwork. Just wanted to get the feel for whats happening here. Are the scales tilted towards freelancers still? Or Agnecy can see traction as well? And i am talking for new clients.

One-man agencies like yours are not worth it. There is simply no point and you end up paying $ 20 a month with *no* connects included.

Many clients avoid agencies at the best of times, and view agencies which aren't really even agencies because they are just one person presenting themselves as an agency, either with suspicion or as a bit of a joke, or both.

hameedasif
Community Member

Ah... the excitement of up work.

And i kinda agree with you. The challange is to expose temp staff to upwork because in a supply driven location it could be a HR night mare. I for somereason have not prefected this.

So probabbly that is something i still need to learn.

So the short answer is Freelancer!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths