🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Badges before and after joining agency
Page options
m-eraky
Community Member

Badges before and after joining agency

I have a top rated badge and want to know if I'm going to keep having that badge after joining an agency or not. And if I'm going to have that badge am I going to lose it after 12 months because I'm not taking a private contracts? In general what are the calculations for keeping the badge.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed, 

You may want to check out this article for more information about being an exclusive or non-exclusive member of your agency. I would like to highlight this section on the agency Job Sucess Score (JSS) which says - 
"If you are an exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, the agency JSS is listed on your profile.

If you are a non-exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, your freelancer JSS is listed on your profile and we calculate that based on contracts you completed both independently and as part of the agency. Your individual JSS does not take into account other contracts completed by other members of the agency, but does take into account all contracts you have had, whether as part of the agency or as an individual contractor."

I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed, 

You may want to check out this article for more information about being an exclusive or non-exclusive member of your agency. I would like to highlight this section on the agency Job Sucess Score (JSS) which says - 
"If you are an exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, the agency JSS is listed on your profile.

If you are a non-exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, your freelancer JSS is listed on your profile and we calculate that based on contracts you completed both independently and as part of the agency. Your individual JSS does not take into account other contracts completed by other members of the agency, but does take into account all contracts you have had, whether as part of the agency or as an individual contractor."

I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork
m-eraky
Community Member

Thanks, that's all I need 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths