🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Being Agency Owner I am not able to see which...
Page options
modayogi
Community Member

Being Agency Owner I am not able to see which client have seen the profile

Hi,

I have 2 question. 

1. I am being the owner of Agency (non-execlusive) and also a freelancer in the same agency account, if If I try to  see who has viewed my profile, I am seeing zero visit. (though I am being the rising star freelancer as well as Agency). This is little bit wiered since what I know is that if being rising star and a having a public profile someone can see my profile. On top of that even though I have applied for multiple jobs, still the visits are zero. This is definitely seem a problem.

2. If I try to see who has viewed profile (being agency owner) it says, I do not have permission to view that. Please try to help me out here. if I dont have rights to view then who will have ? and if I want to get rights from where do I get?

Being Agency account and having rising star, still little bit strange that it is not visible to customers so far , even though after applying for multiple jobs!

Attaching reference screen shots of both. 

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Vimal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I am still waiting for the answer on my question. Hope I will get answer!

Thanks

Vimal

Hi Vimal,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that the team has already reached out to you regarding your concern. You may log into your account and access your ticket by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
modayogi
Community Member

I have not received satisfactory answer to my question. Today even I checked the stats and I dont know after applying to jobs , being rising star, having public profile, still not a single client has seen my profile? This is extremely dsiappointing and discouraging. I am having now serious problem with either stats are wrong or there is some problem.

attaching today's screen shot for reference.

Hi Vimal,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team has already reached out to you regarding your concern. Please check their message by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
modayogi
Community Member

Yes Upwork reached out to me on this, however I have not received the
satisfactory answer. You can see where the real answer is. It is definitely
not there.

My question is, why my profile views are 0? and it is not at all updating!
this is really concerning and to most frustrating, I am not getting
satisfied answer.

Hi Vimal,

I would like to clarify that at the moment we don't have a feature that will show you who viewed your profile. You can only see your total views.

Regarding your second question, I would like to confirm that we had a known issue that was resolved. Unfortunately, your account was affected and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Lastly, please keep in mind that your profile views will only be counted when you're discovered through search results. Clients to whom you send proposals will not be counted. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths