🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Bidding for a project
Page options
danyl_lytvynenko
Community Member

Bidding for a project

Hi!We would like to start our agency on your platform. Could you tell me how we can bid for projects, how much virtual currency we can buy and if there is any ability to bid for a project from different freelancers. For instance, We have 3 registered members in our agency ( BizDev, CEO, CTO). I logged in as a BizDev, but I would like to bid for a job from CEO . Could I do that?And could I bid for a job from the agency in general ( not from the freelancers but from a company)?

1 REPLY 1
sr_vijay
Community Member

Hi Danylo L,

You can search project on the Job Feed and you can bid any but you need to find a project which is relevant to your skills each job required a fix connect to submit a proposal. So you need to first buy the connect from Buy Connect you can buy connect as per your requirements.

"I logged in as a BizDev, but I would like to bid for a job from the CEO, Could I do that?"

Yes, you can bid with the CEO profile by selecting your expertise profile accordingly. And you can also submit a proposal from the general profile as well as.

To get client attraction to your bid please read How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs 

I hope it will help you a lot and if you feel any more query then share them here our community guru's are always ready to help you.

Regards

Shri Ram

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths