🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Business manager for an agency
Page options
59b63bdb
Community Member

Business manager for an agency

Hi everyone,

If I work for an Agency as a Business Manager,  does my Business Manager Profile rate have an effect on my general freelancing profile rate?

Thank you in advance for the answer!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Javi,

This will depend on the type of relationship you have with the Agency. 

If you are an exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, the Agency JSS is listed on your profile.

If you are a non-exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, your Freelancer JSS is listed on your profile and is calculated based on contracts you completed both independently and as part of the agency.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Javi,

This will depend on the type of relationship you have with the Agency. 

If you are an exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, the Agency JSS is listed on your profile.

If you are a non-exclusive agency member with enough contracts to qualify for a JSS, your Freelancer JSS is listed on your profile and is calculated based on contracts you completed both independently and as part of the agency.

~Andrea
Upwork
59b63bdb
Community Member

Hi andrea,

Thank you very much for the support!

59b63bdb
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

Can you clarify one more thing please! Can I change my membership type at any type? 

For example if I want to change from exclusive agency member into non-exclusive agency member?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Javi, 

Yes, this can be updated! You would need to discuss this with the Agency Owner as they are the ones with the ability to do so.

~Andrea
Upwork
59b63bdb
Community Member

Thank you very much, Andrea.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths