🐈
» Forums » Agencies » CRM for Upwork
Page options
namtrok
Community Member

CRM for Upwork

Hey fellow agency owners, 

Discussing at my company my sales guy said it'd be great to have a CRM for Upwork, or a connector to sync Upwork with our current CRM, as the current UI is not satisfying us. 

Have you felt the same?

Do you know about anything already available?

I'm not, and I'd love to chat with anyone with the same feeling as we are intentioned in building one.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Member

IDK if anything currently exists or if it falls in the eligible scope, but Upwork does have an API key that you can request for building integrations. You can learn more here and here.

reputationstars
Community Member

Zappier has an intergration, but I was not able to make it work. Apparantly it can only connect to the rooms.

If anyone had success doing this using any method, please post about it. 
I found that the Upwork search capibility and filtering of leads is horrible. There is not a way for example to  organize leads such as "Hot" or "Follow up needed,"  etc... I often forget to follow up on old leads and then unable to locate them.  The trick I use now is to use certain words in my communication, so then I can find the lead later. For example, I use the word "Fantastic" in my communiation only for the leads that need follow up. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths