🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Calls with the team
Page options
tom_hustler
Community Member

Calls with the team

Hi all,

Due to the new policy, all calls from now on must be made within Upwork, so I have a few questions:

Q1, Can we add someone within our team who doesn't have a profile to join calls with leads within Upwork?

Q2, Is there a way we can get a team member set up with a profile and link it to the agency and she can still join calls organised via my profile?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tom,

Currently, only users who are part of the room can join the call. To create a group call, you can create a group chat room first.

Our team is working on adding new features, ones of which will allow non-members to join the call. You can find more information about the upcoming update to voice and video calls in this announcement thread.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks Vladimir,

So, can I create an account for my colleague and add it to the group before doing the call?

Hi Tom,

Your team member will need to create their own account. Once their profile is approved they can join the agency and your agency calls. 
Please keep in mind that sharing an account is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Community Member

Does anyone know if we can speak to customer servicve by phone?

Hi Brienne, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. 

~Andrea
Upwork
7260ae4e
Community Member

Hello is there a possibility to make a call to customer agent

Hi Muzakkir,

Thank you for your message. Could you please tell us more in detail about your concern?

Thank you,

Pradeep  

Upwork
b5d6db04
Community Member

you guys let me fix a gmail cell

Hi MD Rashed,

Can you please tell me more details about your concern so that I can assist you accordingly? Looking forward to your response. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths